Everyone is Beautiful in their own way!

I have a passion for taking anyone and turning them into someone. I've been in the Cosmotology industry for the past year. It's been a passion of mine since I was a little girl. I love what I do and I love all of those I get to do it with.
I love giving makeover photo sessions to moms, pregnant women, girls of all ages, and anyone who just wants to feel and look BEAUTIFUL.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I must have CUT at LEAST 3 feet in one day!

When these 2 sisters came in I had NO IDEA I would

be changing their hair that dramatically.

I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

SISTER #1 BEFORE

AFTER
SISTER #2 BEFORE

AFTER

This adorable little girl was ready for short hair and wanted

to donate to locks of love. This is what we cut off. And that's not even

all of it.


This was all on the Same Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment